Jet engines and gas turbines are probably one of the most advanced commercial and military mechanical products. As their production incorporates sophisticated technologies, state-of-the-art techniques are employed for the development and production of their thermo-mechanical components. Consequently, significant effort is invested in the development of new design and diagnostic techniques of jet engines, gas turbines and their components. The Laboratory hosts graduate students for Master and Ph.D. in a variety of fields associated with jet engines and gas turbines. Qualified students are typically granted scholarships from the Technion, which are adequate for maintaining a reasonable standard of living during the study period.
Current Graduate Students at the Turbo & Jet Engine Laboratory
- Golovaneski, Boris, Ph.D. Analysis of Oscillations in Laminar Spray Combustion
- Arfi Patric, Ph.D. NOx Reduction by Exhaust Gas Recirculation.
- Rosenberge Sagi, (M.Sc.).
- Dolinkov Alex (M.Sc.).
- Conforti Shlomi (M.Sc.).
- Kartashvili Liana (M.Sc.).
- Gurdana Rony, (M.Sc.).
- Polyakh Yulia, (M.Sc.).
- Rabinovitch Daniel, (M.Sc.).