The L. Shirley Tark Turbo & Jet Engine Research Laboratories at the Faculty of Aerospace Engineering of the Technion – Israel Institute of Technology, is the main Israeli academic center for jet engine propulsion and gas turbines. The lab carries out basic and applied research incorporating theoretical and experimental studies.
The mission of the Technion’s Turbo & Jet Engine Laboratory is to facilitate the performance of reliable theoretical and experimental research and development work in the field of jet engines and gas turbines, for small and large-sized engines. The laboratory is an integral part of the Faculty of Aerospace Engineering at the Technion and as such supports the basic studies of the undergraduate students and serves as a test bench for postgraduates and post doctorate personnel. The laboratory, being the sole one in Israel, serves as a center of knowledge and support for the relevant local industries. It hosts the Annual Israeli Jet Engine Symposium with typically about 100 participants taking part.
- The 17th ISRAELI SYMPOSIUM ON JET ENGINES & GAS TURBINES will be held at the faculty building of Aerospace Engineering, Technion, on November 8 2018. The program will include about 20 lectures from leading professionals in the field from Israel and abroad. The first half of the symposium will be conducted in English while most of the afternoon sessions will be in Hebrew.
- CONFERENCE PRESENTATIONS CAN BE FOUND HERE.
- Book of Abstracts of The 17th ISRAELI SYMPOSIUM ON JET ENGINES & GAS TURBINES – can now be downloaded from HERE
- Feedback concerning 17th ISRAELI SYMPOSIUM ON JET ENGINES & GAS TURBINES is to be sent using questionnaire and personal detail forms.
- For more information about our previous Symposiums
The 17th Israeli Sympoium on Jet Engines & Gas Turbines
Photos from the Conference can be found here.